3 August 2012

Hello Dello

Hello my little cupcakes,

I hope you're all well and enjoying the sunshine (it'll be raining again by 6pm)

I haven't blogged for a while as you will know, from the lack of posts...  I took a break because I didn't really have anything to blog about because I was skint and all that jazz, I am coming back and I have some nice new things to blog about.

In my break I've had a bit going on. I finished college and for the first time in my life I actually passed and finished a course YAY me. I think that says a lot about the course I was doing. I think I am progressing onto NVQ level 2 which is going to be awesome because I'll actually be working on clients.

I made the plunge and dyed my hair *shock horror* I am now an ashy blonde, I quite like being a blonde actually. I have a new tattoo and I'm going for another tomorrow WHOOP.

I turned 27 :( lol. Its the summer holidays and I'm taking a long break which is good. I gave into the hype that is Fifty Shades of Grey! Oh yeah and I attended my first ever Ann Summers party, that was lots of fun.

I guess my break hasn't been so exciting but oh well. I am back and you can expect a brand spanking new review either tomorrow or Sunday.

Until we meet again, that is my little update and for once it was quite little lol.

Peace, love and Cupcakes :-)


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back! I need to see pics of your hair and your tattoos! Sounds like blondes really do have more fun lol
    Congratulations on passing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely did have lots of fun as a blonde :) I was so reluctant to change it but in the end pink took over lol.

    Thanks, it was amazing seeing my certificates, I'm thinking of framing them :) xx

    ReplyDelete