23 October 2011

College Haul :-)

Hello my loves,

I hope you're all ok and had a great weekend.

This post has been sat in my post box gathering dust because I haven't had much time to take the pics but I wanted to do a new blog and I've been meaning to do this one for a while now, plus I started college over a month ago.

The only downside to studying hairdressing or beauty is the seriously expensive kits you have to buy. It's not just the kits, it's the uniforms, dolls heads and suitcases to carry everything around in. I don't think I am going to bore everyone by showing you everything in my kit because that would be ridiculous because there's so much stuff. Brushes etc. But yay I got my first Denman, that makes me happy :-) I also got my first pair of scissors. I'm learning so much from hairdressing, I'm slowly getting my confidence back and I'm learning that you should do something daring with your hair, test yourself if you think you can't do it you won't be able too but if you try it you'll be surprised.

So without further ado, here are some of my favourite things :-)

The first picture is everything I got and how I carry it around, I was naive in thinking that I would be able to just sling it all in my bag but I can't. It's actually suitcase that is on wheels, I got a ton of stuff brushes, combs, pins, tinting brushes the list just goes on that's why I didn't show everything. The last picture is the things that will be the death of me lol, my curling rods. Ughhh let me just warn you, if any of you ask me for a perm I will just cut your hair off instead, it's healthier and I won't have to spend 17hours of my life doing it lol. I like my suitcase but it's so old and I want an animal print one.

Isn't she beautiful? Lol. I quite like having a dolls head to mess around with, I've taught myself how to do fishtail braids on this bonny little lady lol.

And here is my first pair of scissors :-) I know they aren't fancy but I love them, they're very sharp so I need to wear protective gloves lol. I'd quite like to paint them pink or purple lol.

So there we have it, I'm so excited to be on this course and getting to learn new things. I'm planning major changes for the new year.

Peace and Love 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you missy :-)I will I promise, I hope that I can hairstyles as well as you do. You've got mad skills :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay your first pair of hairdressing scissors! *jumps up and down* that's all so exciting! I can't wait for you to be my hairdresser now, Toni and Guy won't be a match for you ha! Lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Nav, you are such a sweetie :-) yeah all those hairdressers will be nothing in comparison they should get new jobs before I qualify and take all of their work from them lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete