17 August 2011

You are my sunshine

Hello you gorgeous bunch of lovelies :-)
Yesterday I was nominated for the "Sunshine award" by the lovely and gorgeous Vicky she's such a nice girl and this means so much to me so thanks babe :-)



For me to accept this award I must answer these 9 questions:


1) Favourite Colour ~ Pink
 
2) Favourite animal ~ Hippopotamus, Ok I am quite aware they're dangerous and I wouldn't ever actually own one but I love them. My obsession started when I was a child reading "Spot the dog" books it had a Hippo called Helen and she was a ballet dancer with a cute pink tutu. My dad got me a hippo and a pink tutu from the Build a bear workshop and called her Helen lol. If you ever go to the zoo with me and lose me you'll find me around the hippos lol I'm just so fascinated by them.
 
3) Favourite number ~ 3. I have no idea why.

4) What perfume am I using right now? ~ I'm not, I don't have a sense of smell so I need someone to help me pick them out and I only trust certain people lol.

5) Something you always wear that identifies you ~ Hmm, this is actually quite tough, ok, my bangle. It clanks against the desk when I am working, it's a sure fire way to annoy work colleagues lol.
 
6) What's your passion ~ Music, Make-up, Beauty, movies and Blogging :)

7) What was the last eyeshadow that you used? ~ I was trying to do some colour-blocking eyeshadows and I used the bright pink one from my Monaco palette

8) Favourite day of the week ~ Wednesday or Sunday, because I get to talk to the boy all day :-)

9) Are your nails painted right now? No, the polish was so chipped that I had to remove it.
 
I would now like to pass this award on to these 10 gorgeous beauties:


Rachel (A pretty Obsesion)




Rachel (All Things Rachy)



 
If I have been nominated you for this award you must follow these rules in order to accept it.
 
1) Refer back to the person that nominated you
2) Answer the 9 questions
3) Nominate 10 Bloggers for the award
4) Inform the Bloggers that they have been nominated

If you accept this award please leave a comment down below and I'll have a read.


Peace and Love

4 comments:

  1. awww hunny! thank you so much!!! I will have to blog about this later on this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww youre very welcome :-) and thanks that's really sweet of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post thanks for passing it on to me :) x

    ReplyDelete