28 July 2011

An unhealthy obsession

Hello my lovelies, 

I hope you're all doing well.

I just finished reading Rachel's blogpost she's come up with an awesome idea. 

Recently I've been wondering what to do with my blog, I was going to have a long break from it but I gained some new followers last week and I didn't really want to take a break, my other thought was deleting my blog. I'd come down with a major case of writers block, then this post came to my rescue. I set off upstairs with a box and started to rummage through my makeup, it didn't come as much of a surprise to me when the box quickly became full to the brim. I knew I'd need more space but I didn't want to have boxes and boxes cluttering up the place, it then struck me I should utilize my storage unit, this way I can see what I have and keep pulling bits out to use. 

Here is the draw, there is a tiny overspill. I am not impressed with myself that I have this much stuff going to waste in my draw.
To be fair to myself, I haven't bought that much makeup recently, I'm going to try and stop buying new stuff, this could be a disaster. The reason I love this idea is because I don't have the money to buy new stuff, I want to use what I have. Anyhow, I have enough stuff to review now to last me at least 6 months.

Why don't you lovelies try this, instead of spending money on makeup why don't you save it and splurge once you've gone through some of your unused products.

Peace, love and makeup :-)

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I could do that. I have money that I'm saving so its there to spend.. its too hard! Good luck though hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Rachel came to the rescue and saved you deleting your blog :)
    Look forward to the reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lovelain lol. I'll do ok :-) xx

    Aww thanks Leanne, that means a lot :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam glad you have abolished the thoughts of deleting your blog!! I love reading your blog =)
    And will look forward for your posts!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete