18 May 2011

A - Z Of me

Hello my loves :-)
I found this post on the lovely Charli's blog and I asked if it was ok for me so copy it and do it for myself. So here we are :-)
Age:  25 but nearly 26, I'm so old :(
Bed Size: Kingsize and damn lonely with just me :'(
Chore you Hate: I hate doing chores fullstop
Dogs: I love dogs so much, I want a westie because they don't get that big
Essential start of your day: A chat with a lovely guy :-) Mwah
Favourite Colour: Pink, duh. Have you seen my blog lol!!
Gold or Silver: Ok so I know gold is mega expensive and I should like it but I think it's tacky unless it's white gold, so silver wins every time :-)
Height: 5'6
Instruments I play: At school I played the Recorder lol but I never learnt anything else. My dad wanted me to play the piano and and bass guitar "because there isn't enough female bass guitar players in the world" lol
Job Title: Sadly I don't have a job atm
Kids: I would love kids one day, but not just yet
Live: Sheffield
Mum's name: Tina
Nickname: Joy, Doy (I couldn't spell my name when I was tiny and called myself Doy instead) Bevie, Joybunny, flossy, floss and flosspot
Pet Peeve: People who leave me waiting, I hate lateness!!!
Quote from a movie: "surely you can't be serious" "I am serious and don't call me Shirley" Airplane.
I have so many but that's the one that sprang to mind when writing this.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: I have1 brother.
Time you wake up: Recently it's been all hours of the bloody morning lol my bags are horrible.
Underwear: Matalan, cheap and comfy :-)
Vegetables you dislike: Sprouts urghhhhhhhhhhh lol
What makes you run late: I am NEVER late, seriously I always leave the house ages before and I'm usually stood around waiting lol
X-rays you've had done: When I was 13 I had loads because I needed braces, I had appendicitis too. I love having them, I can't most of my piercings out and I love to look at them on a x-ray picture :-)
Yummy food you make: I make a great spag bol and amazing brownies and biccies :-)
Zoo animal: Hippo, I love hippos so much. They're so cute and fascinate me so much. In Florida I spent hours watching them and I kept going back to look at them lol.
I tag you, go and do it. I'll check XD lol
Peace love and cupcakes my sweeties 

No comments:

Post a Comment